· 3 Tbl Butter
· 1/4 cup chopped onions
· 1 Green pepper
· 2 cups fresh broccoli
· Garlic powder to taste
· Oregano to taste
· 1 lb Kielbasa
· ½ cup Parmesan
1. Chop the onions and put aside in something like a soup bowl
2. Cut up the pepper and add it to the onions. Don’t use the seeds or white membrane
3. Cut the Kielbasa into 1 or 1 ½ inch lengths. Put this on the side but not in the bowl with the onions
4. Melt the butter in the Wok
5. Add the onions and green pepper and let them cook for a couple minutes
6. Stir in the broccoli and let that cook for a minute or so
7. Sprinkle in the garlic and oregano and stir
8. Toss in Kielbasa and heat through (Kielbasa is normally pre-cooked so you are just heating it up. If it is real fresh you will want to cook it some more.
9. Add the parmesan cheese, stir and cook for 30 seconds or more depending on how you want the cheese.
You can serve this with rice, potatoes, beans, on a slice of bread or hot dog roll, or as is. I gave you something real easy so you have to make this decision.